Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Fresh Start

I just spent half an hour cleaning the kitchen to avoid writing this post.

Stupid, I know.

But I have to be honest.

Lately I've been sensing from the Lord that He wants me to write more.  I've been sensing that He wants me to share more of my heart and words in a bigger way.

So I'm starting a a new blog where I can do just that.

I know.  The name is super original.

Anyway, I really hesitated to do this because I didn't want people to think I wanted to become the next Ann Voskamp (I don't.  I like being me.  And I am not as brilliant an observer.  And I don't live on a farm.)  I also wonder(ed) if I really had the time.

But God wouldn't leave me alone about it.  So in the midst of scrubbing the cabinet doors a few minutes ago, I finally said, "Fine.  I'll do it."

So now you know.  I will still blog here from time to time when I find a book I really want to talk about, but I am certainly looking forward to blogging more freely about other things besides books.  I am shooting to try and post daily (hah!) Some will be short, hopefully some will be long.  And we'll just see where this goes.

Thanks for reading.  



1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I love it! I always enjoy your posts, I look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete