Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Repentance

"Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, tolerance and patience, not realizing that God's kindness leads you to repentance?"
-Romans 2:4

This is my favorite verse regarding repentance.  It's not an issue I think about a lot, but after a few months' hiatus, the great group of She Says gals recorded a podcast on the subject.  Here's the episode.

It came at a great time in my life....I've realized more than ever that I am a mess.  Thankfully, God is patient with me and kind when He points out areas where I need to change.  He is faithful and good to empower me by the Holy Spirit to make changes and His grace is freely given when I fail (and oh how I fail...I've finally made peace with that fact!)

Isn't God good?

No comments:

Post a Comment