Friday, December 30, 2011

So many shiny new books...so little time!

Thanks to my own book addiction and the encouragement of many friends and family members of said addiction, I've acquired many, many new books to read this Christmas.  In lieu of a list of resolutions for the New Year, here's the list of my newly acquired books...which will all hopefully be read in 2012!

-The Power of a Praying Wife (I also got the devotional version...thanks Mom! Should be good Wifey Wednesday material! It's already convicting me and helping me see the importance of prayer in the marriage relationship. )

-The Power of a Praying Parent

-Bringing Up Girls: Practical Advice and Encouragement for Those Shaping the Next Generation of Women

-Give Them Grace: Dazzling Your Kids with the Love of Jesus

-So Long, Insecurity: You've Been a Bad Friend to Us

-Crunchy Betty's Food on Your Face For Acne and Oily Skin (I actually read this all in one night and tried some of her ideas and recipes.  I'm already seeing results!)

-When I Don't Desire God

-Oogy: The Dog Only a Family Could Love (This a really cute book so far...I've teared up a few times while reading it.)

-The Dog Who Couldn't Stop Loving: How Dogs have Captured Our Hearts for Thousands of Years

-One Nation Under Dog: America's Love Affair with Our Dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment