Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wifey Wednesday: Marriage Resources

"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."
-Proverbs 27:17

What are your favorite books for improving your marriage?

No...seriously...what are they?  I am sorely lacking in resources for Wifey Wednesday and I want to be more faithful in posting.

My two favorite books thus far are Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas and Love and Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs.  I am also enjoying the podcast and blog at the Stupendous Marriage website, but I'd love to know what books have changed the way you look at marriage and at your husband.  I am personally hoping to score The Power of a Praying Wife for Christmas this year.

Sharpen away!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't actually read this book (yet) . . . but I read the blog and it's great! The book is called Cheap Love by Carrie Starr and Erv Starr. here's the link to her blog:

    http://cheaplovebook.com/

    I don't know the author(s) very well personally, but they are like second parents to my middle daughter - - they live in Rochester and teach at RWC and attend the same church as my girlie and love on her alot! The book is (in the words of the author) something of a love story meets Dave Ramsey. Probably not exactly what you had in mind, but still a good read! :o)

    ReplyDelete